Monday, August 26, 2002

Welcome to Mal's Meanderings

In this blog I plan to talk about many things, but to get the ball rolling I want to begin a series about books that have changed my life.

I don't know how legitimate it is to define one's life in terms of a sequence of significant events. It sound more modern than postmodern, but hey, if it works for me! Now, that's more postmodern. There probably won't be a chronological order to these events, more a meander through what comes to mind at any particular time when I feel the need to blog. Often it will be the book I'm reading at the time, other times the result of something the Lord has brought back to my mind for me to deal with - something from the past. I might even dream about books that haven't yet been written and perhaps should be!

As we go along, and the blog's literary, intellectual and emotional structure begins to emerge, I will probably then feel inspired to do something about its unattractive physical appearance. Here's hoping. Back soon. Mal.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home